Ride all day!
Traditional board with a modern twist
LYNX 8'0" is a do-it-all surfboard. Featuring a traditional longboard shape with a modern twist, this high-performance board excels in every kind of wave. A slightly fuller outline was added to the traditional shape to make the LYNX a little more compact than similar surfboards. The single concave bottom with a slight V off tail optimizes speed and power. The low entry V tail also makes the board forgiving and maneuverable, even for beginners. The advanced Carbon Inlay Technology combines the best elements of lightness, flex and feel in a stiff and durable construction. With plenty of surface area and profile, it's a fantastic all condition surf board.
- Reliable longboard shape that adapts to any wave conditions
- CNC cut PU core for durability
- Carbon Inlay Tech adds strength and drive with minimal weight and encourages flexibility
- Fiberglass epoxy resin
- Full length of wooden stringer
- Full outline with flat nose
- Generous surface area designed to glide effortlessly and efficient into waves
- Square tail gives the board plenty of speed and drive down the line
- 10" nylon US fin
EPS CORE AND FIBERGLASS EPOXY SURFACE
CARBON INLAY TECHNOLOGY
LYNX 8.0 surf board features the Carbon Inlay Technology which effectively optimizes the weight of the board and adds extra strength and drive to the board.
SAFETY LEASH RING
10" NYLON FIN
This 10.0 nylon fin is versatile, high performance and suitable for all conditions. Made with fiberglass filled nylon , it makes your ride smooth and efficiently. The US fin box setup offers the option to use a high performance fin for faster speeds.
LENGTH: 8'0" / 243CM
THICKNESS: 3.9" / 10CM
REC.RIDER WEIGHT: 60-95KG / 132-209LBS
FIN BOX: US FIN BOX
WIDTH: 23.2" / 59CM
WEIGHT: 12.5KG / 27.5LBS
MAX. PAYLOAD: 110KG / 243LBS