Upgrade to a Sand Filter Pump for your above ground pool to reduce time spent on maintenance.
Use a Sand Filter Pump helps to maintain a steady flow of clean, clear and hygienic water in your swimming pool.
Efficient and easy to maintain
Sand filters are more efficient than traditional filter pumps and require very little maintenance. When the pressure drops, instead of replacing the filter you simply backwash the sand using the control valve to wash away the trapped debris. Once this is complete you can restart the filtration system again. The pump features a built-in pre-filter to catch larger debris and to safeguard against clogging as well as a Chemconnect™ dispenser which constantly spreads chlorine across your pool, removing the need for a floating dispenser.
This pump requires 20kg of filtration sand (not included). One change of sand will usually last several seasons.
- Water flow rate (pump capacity ): 8327L/h (2,200 gal./h)
- Durable, corrosion-resistant filter tank.
- 6-position valve for easy filter control.
- Built-in timer
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge.
- ChemConnect™ included: dispenser release provides a stable level of chlorine needed for proper chemical balance.
- Includes pre-filter strainer basket to catch larger particles.
- Compatible with 3.2cm / 1.25'' valves using included adaptors.
- Can be connected to 3.8cm / 1.5'' threaded valves.
- Compatible with most above ground pools.
- Sand not included.
- Required sand size:#20 silica sand, 0.45-0.85mm, approximately 20kg
- For use with 1,100-54,500L (300-14,400 gallon) pools